NUTRAFOL | Natural Hair Supplements
Nutrafol is a peer-reviewed, physician-formulated line of essential oral supplements made of all- ingredients that improve hair health, growth and luster for both men and women.
The ingredients target key triggers that compromise hair health including dihydrotestosterone (DHT) hormone, stress, inflammation, free radicals, external aggressors such as pollution and over-styling, and compromised nutrition.
There are three different varieties of nutrafol, each with specific ingredients that address the different causes of poor hair health namely; Nutrafol for women, Nutrafol Women’s Balance and Nutrafol for men. Nutrafol Women’s Balance is specially formulated for women who are dealing with hair loss and thinning during, before or after menopause. It helps reduce hair shedding which becomes noticeable after two to three months of intake. After a clinical study, most participants reported increased hair growth and thickness.
Due to the natural solutions used, the luster and shine, texture, density and strength of hair are naturally improved. Nutrafol is recommended for all hair types and is effectivene due to its multi-targeting properties. Compared to other solutions which target only one cause, Nutrafol targets many causes at one and all in one specially formulated and targeted blend.
Some of the responsibly-sourced and natural ingredients used in Nutrafol that encourage hair growth and help rebalance the body include ashwagandha, saw palmetto, marine collagen, tocotrienols, biotin, vitamin D and curcumin. These natural ingredients are also known to help improve mood and sleep and nail and skin health:
- Ashwagandha is a herb which helps decrease levels of cortisol stress hormone. Elevated levels of this hormone have been shown to shorten hair growth cycle, contributing to premature hair shedding. Ashwagandha also helps eliminate dandruff.
- Curcumin acts as an antioxidant, reducing inflammation known to interfere with the hair growth cycle and lead to hair thinning.
- Saw Palmetto is a herb that helps reduce an enzyme that converts testosterone into DHT, a hormone that causes hair follicles to die.
- Tocotrienols are plant-based compounds rich in vitamin E which protect the scalp from environmental damage.
- Marine collagen provides amino acids to the hair which are building blocks of keratin, a protein that hair is made of.
- Biotin is a form of vitamin B shown to help strengthen keratin protein.
- Vitamin D stimulates hair follicles to promote hair growth.
The recommended dosage for nutrafol is four pills per day taken after a meal containing healthy fats to aid in supplement absorption. Side effects are rare, however slight nausea can be experienced if the supplements are not taken with food as advised by the physician.
Having closely reviewed these natural supplements, Michigan Hair Restoration is pleased and proud to be able to offer them to our many clients. To place an order for Nutrafol from the comfort and safety of home, click here.